This Acceptable Usage Policy covers the security and use of all Virtual Tribe Online Marketing information, website and It’s Services. It also includes the use of logins, video and voice conference and websites.
This policy applies to all Virtual Tribe Online Marketing users, hereafter referred to as ‘individuals’. This policy applies to all information, in whatever form, relating to Virtual Tribe Online Marketing business activities, and to all information handled by Virtual Tribe Online Marketing relating to other organizations with whom it deals.
Computer Access Control – Individual’s Responsibility
Access to Virtual Tribe Online Marketing IT systems is controlled by the use of User IDs, passwords and/or tokens. All User IDs and passwords are to be uniquely assigned to named individuals and consequently, individuals are accountable for all actions on Virtual Tribe Online Marketing’s IT systems.
Individuals must not:
• Allow anyone else to use their user ID/token and password.
• Leave their user accounts logged in at an unattended and unlocked computer.
• Use someone else’s user ID and password to access Virtual Tribe Online Marketing’s IT systems.
• Leave their password unprotected for example writing it down.
• Perform any unauthorized changes to Virtual Tribe Online Marketing’s IT systems or information.
• Attempt to access data that they are not authorized to use or access.
• Exceed the limits of their authorization or specific business need to interrogate the system or data.
• Give or transfer Virtual Tribe Online Marketing data or software to any person or organization outside Virtual Tribe Online Marketing without the authority of Virtual Tribe Online Marketing.
Internet and login Conditions of Use
All individuals are accountable for their actions on the internet and login systems.
Individuals must not:
• Use the internet or login for the purposes of harassment or abuse.
• Use profanity, obscenities, or derogatory remarks in communications.
• Access, download, send or receive any data including images, which Virtual Tribe Online Marketing considers offensive in any way, including sexually explicit, discriminatory, defamatory or libelous material.
• Use the internet or login to make personal gains or conduct personal business.
• Use Virtual Tribe Online Marketing’s site(s)or login to gamble.
• Use the login systems in a way that could affect its reliability or effectiveness, for example distributing chain letters or spam.
• Send unprotected sensitive or confidential information externally.
• Forward Virtual Tribe Online Marketing proprietary content to personal non-Virtual Tribe Online Marketing users
• Make official commitments through the internet or login on behalf of Virtual Tribe Online Marketing unless authorized to do so.
• Download copyrighted material such as video media MP3 files, film, and video files not an exhaustive list without appropriate approval.
• In any way infringe any copyright, database rights, trademarks or other intellectual property.
• Make hoax or threatening comments/messages to internal or external destinations with the use of our Site(s).
In order to reduce the risk of unauthorized access or loss of information, Virtual Tribe Online Marketing highly advises a clear desk and screen such as information should be protected against loss or compromise in public places.
Virtual Tribe Online Marketing has the right under certain conditions to monitor activity on its systems, including website and login use, in order to ensure systems security and effective operation and to protect against misuse. Any monitoring will be carried out in accordance with audited, controlled internal processes
It is your responsibility to report suspected breaches of security policy to us. All breaches of information security policies will be investigated. Where investigations reveal misconduct, we may report any illegal usage of the website to the authority (refer to Website Terms).
If you do not accept any part of this Term, please discontinue using our website/s and/or subscribing to ANY of our services, offers and/or events.
If you have any questions about our Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By Phone: 602 935-8074
By sending an inquiry on our Contact Us page: https://virtual-tribe.com/contact-us/